Thursday, October 9, 2008
RUDE ONLY BY NAME
A Poem filled with slurs
Can still be as sweet
She makes me smile endless
Swear to God endless for fucking miles
i can only wish i can do the same
something about that crooked curvature on her lips
that twinkle in her eye
the reflection of countless stars reflected on the windows to her soul
yet just like those heavenly bodies
light years away, I guess so will she be
I have not the spaceship to venture to the constellation she is in
i lack the technology and capability,
the training, bravado, coolness to do so
might as well say my balls have shrunk to the size of peas
yet what will she have me do
intergalactic planetary, to an earthling it all seems daunting
so I will exist as I have done so in the beginning
stay in the comforts of my bunker
looking outside these windows
admiring her from a far
wishing upon a.... I'd rather not say the last line
I hate fucking rhyming.
fucking rhyming
fucking and rhyming.
...and fucking.
rhyming...
and fucking... and fuck some more till I rhyme no more.
I did it again. Darn
-chrissanjose
No comments:
Post a Comment