WHITE NOSE HAIR
JUST TO GET you OUT OF MY SYSTEM
Elusive and hidden,
More than anything you just want to be found, though in a reticent manner.
Your precocious precaution upon the slightest of provocations.
My Precious...
Why oh why, must you make it so hard.
As far as I can tell their are no inherent danger to your ways,
Yet one must wonder why discovery must be as problematic as world peace.
I will keep this short, and combustible.
There is no need to prolong the pain in my findings.
Nor exploit the manner at which you present yourself to the world.
Just like love - you are ever enigmatic and almost always the romantic.
Maybe that's why I hate you with utter conviction,
And also the reason why I love and long for you with such volatile intensity.
You are a fucking tease...
A Unicorn,
A Liger,
A Sphinx, even the mother-fucking Chupacabra.
Every mythical beast foretold was you
I can only catch a glimpse of that which I can never fully grasp,
and you haunt me constantly,
Day and Night.
Your name... your name never really mattered
for you are as rare as white nose hair.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment