THROW SOME D's ON THAT BITCH



DOuBLE D's;
DUALiSM,
DUPLICiTOUS




The music loud: The air filled with pheromones:

The booze expensive; and the seizure inducing lights were relentless.

As I walk and part my way among the throngs of wallflowers
and intrepid dancers at varying levels of gyrating movements,
...I saw her, you could not miss her.
Undoubtedly I have found her...

She was a lioness in Sheep's clothing.

She was your typical bombshell,
tall and curvy yet somehow skinny as can be
she provoked just by standing there
a poseur of simplicity...
when in actuality I know all too often her type
- she is but a viper hiding her fangs,
baring them until the time comes to spit her venom
and infect the whole dance floor stupidly drunk from her toxic.

There she was, trying her best to look innocent
I laughed inwardly for I found it funny
because, though innocence is probably the least quality i would attribute to her
She seemed so at home with this foreign attitude
She was trying her hardest - without giving away any amount of inkling
to the effort that she has put in thus far,
as well as the poison that she possesses.

What a find.
I was dumbfounded.
I yearned to say hi, and just really get to know her.
Not because I was interested in her personality, nor her physical attributes,
which both at the moment were quite intoxicating,
but rather it was the dualism without being duplicitous that attracted me
It was gripping
and I yearned to learn from her
to fool and deceive
to simultaneously assimilate and assassinate
she was heartless, and it was pure genius.

One day I will be like her
a puppet master who's strings are but to fool others' emotions
and most importantly, my own.

For what I may need it, you ask?
I don't really know, and it does not really matter.
I just yearn to live a lie
even if its just for one night.

-chrissanjose

No comments: